21 June 2017

Fireworks

Hi Everyone, my card today was delayed as I couldn't get into the design area again, so annoying. Anyhow, I made this for 

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

background digital paper - Marisa Lerin Pixelscrapper
with a gradient overlay in PS
I made the sentiment in PS
fireworks - are the BIG kind, the kind that go with a BIG BANG!
I cut them out with the Cameo, then twisted some brown packing paper I had, to make it look (hopefully) like the big  expensive fireworks. (In my mind)
I added silver card cut offs, which I lined with Spectrum Noir markers, added them to the "fireworks" and added a star button.
Stunning makes again from my Teamies, go have a looky.





12 comments:

cotnob said...

A fun card Faith, fabulous background papers and super fireworks.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue said...

This is a corker Faith! fabulous card huggles Sue xx

Jacki Daniels said...

Love this card Faith I know what youmean about the humidity it never feels this sticky in spain (where I am off to in 3 weeks yayyyyyyyyy can't wait)it's been another scorcher here today aswell shame the thunder and rain is on the way but maybe it;s needed to cool things alittle (but not to much lol) xx

Shirley Young said...

What a great idea Faith, the twisted paper looks really effective x

Carol L said...

I love your home-made fireworks! Very clever and unique and of course FUN!!!

Jane said...

Fabulous background paper to showcase your homemade fireworks. And yes they definitely look like they'd go off with a big bang!

Deborah Frings said...

Those are huge fireworks!! Love the background the colour gradient is gorgeous. xxx

Crafting with Darcy said...

Great fireworks card, Faith! I love your creativity!
Hugs!
Darcy

Mia said...

It's a stunning card, Faith! So original! I love it!

NanaConnie said...

Oh, what a fantastic way to make the fireworks on your card, Faith! Very creative, to say nothing of highly clever. :-D

Andreja said...

I like your fireworks and I like the colours you used. You made such a beautiful card :-))

Bonnie said...

Love your colorful fireworks!