06 June 2017

Cuppa tea

Hi Everyone, my card today is for the Outlawz sketch challenge, I've got in just in time again. I have decided to try and use items that I haven't used or haven't used for a while, I have so many digital stamps and papers, that should be used, so here is a start.
image - Beyond the Fringe
paper pieced and shaded in PS, the cups cut out and 3D'd
dp - Valentina's Creations Soul in Bloom digi kit
tea pots and name papers - Marisa Lerin @ Pixelscrapper
ribbon from stash
sparkle glue - Stickles 
all layered onto black card.


I thought I would show you our garden, hope I don't bore you with these photos. They were taken over the weekend, when it was cloudy, but still looked lovely I think. Hubby has worked a lot of hours and there isn't a weed to be seen. BUT the washing line is there ready for me to hang out when the rain stops LOL.

Clematis, roses, aqualegia and sweet peas to grow up the frame

fabulous flowers this year on the Physocarpus

Acer tree, runner beans with tagetes in front, Rhododendron going over, orange Azeala, Fatsia Japonica, Pieris, Sedum, Spirea, Solomons Seal, and a few others.

Another view of the border into the garden, so lush this year

I love this combination of the Kniphofia, the orange rose, which I don't know the name of and the pieris. Lots still to come here.

This is the orange rose with a strong beautiful perfume.

This is a David Austin Old Rose, with a heady perfume, and I've forgotten the name!


14 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very pretty card in all those lovely beautiful hues of purple. Your garden looks amazing! The roses are stunning. Thanks for the tour!

Anonymous said...

I love your card Faith and the colours are so pretty which brings me onto your amazing garden...wow! It is absolutely beautiful. I can't believe you have got so many plants in flower. Nothing is in flower yet up here in the Peak District apart from our dwarf red hot pokers!! What is the name of that gorgeous clematis? I have got to buy one!!

Shirley Young said...

Pretty card Faith and your garden looks stunning. Hubby's hard work has really paiod off !

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Faith, a lovely image and pretty papers.
Your garden looks fabulous, your husband must have worked really hard.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting with Darcy said...

Gorgeous card, Faith! And I love your pictures of your garden! Wow, everything looks so gorgeous! I'm so glad your roses have a wonderful fragrance. So many of the roses nowadays don't have any smell to them. The dewdrops on the rose petals make a beautiful photo!
Hugs!
Darcy

Linby said...

Just love anything with tea associations and the colours are my favs too. So easy to forget digital images that can't readily be seen - I know I keep meaning to use mine!

Linby said...

I forgot to say what an amazing garden you have, looks lovely.

Hetty said...

Your card is just my taste! Your garden looks absoluteluy awesome this time of year. Everything is blooming wonderful.

Carol L said...

Your teacup card is so pretty and fun, and your garden is breathtaking and beautiful! I LOVE those roses!

Karen Dunbrook said...

wow..gorgeous garden. Love your clematis growing up the trellis.
Sweet card..love the colours!
xx Karen

Borqna said...

Gorgeous card and an amazing garden, bravo Faith!

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card, I love the stacked cups. Your garden is beautiful.

Brenda said...

I love your tea cup card Faith, the cups are so cute in all those designs. Love the layers on this card as well. But....it is the photo's of your gardens that steal this show!!!! Wow!!!! Send hubby my way as my gardens need help badly. lol I'm in awe of your hubby's work in the gardens! The roses are stunning, but then again the whole gardens are stunning! Your neighbors must be in envy of your yard Faith, it is simply stunning. Can't wait to see more! Hugs, Brenda

Cindy Groh said...

Gorgeous.